Dec 12, 2007

*sigh*

First of all - merry christmas and bah humbug - christmas has never been a fun holiday for me and this year it seems i am having issues with all of my friends ... so it must me be but ... why?

why don't they like me anymore?

yeah ... that is my 5-yr-old inner child speaking but that is how i feel sometimes ... like all i do is tick people off but i don't know what i'm doing to make them so upset ...

i dont want to be obsessive and drive myself and everyone else insane ... i need to learn from my mistakes but i do need to be told what they are ... am i having blanks where i dont remember things i say "or am i losing my mind"

1 comment:

noelle said...

awww sweet friend, you are just having the holiday blues. I'm sure things are not as bad as you think.
Every body is just involved in their own stress at the holidays so back out of your 'paranoia' that you jump into and take some deep breaths.
Come over to my house and we will watch Disney movies and eat pizza and just laugh about dumb stuff and you'll feel lots better

HUGS