Oct 19, 2005

WHEW!!


As noted in my last post - the strangest things seem to happen to me and I think - in my melodramatic way - "Nothing is ever going to be okay again!" Of course that is not exactly true. I always liked roller coasters when at a theme park; however, the roller coasters in my life are NOT as fun...

So I continue to learn that some circumstances can have a positive outcome but I actually have to DO something about it. Now those of you who know me well know that I tend to take the "fetal position" on any challenges in my life - not good I know. Recently I've had a few friends decide to impress upon me the importance to taking care of these issues before they turn into desperate problems. One of my close friends exacted certain promises from me with the penalty of 'dire consequences' for not following through - YIKES.

Now - in other news: I received a letter in the mail today from the State Attorney's office stating:
STATE OF FLORIDA vs J*** GAIL V***
CHARGES: *******
Peter K. Mislovic, as Assistant State Attorney, gives notice that the above
cause is hereby TERMINATED AND DISMISSED for the following principal reason, to wit:
THE DEFENDANT HAS COMPLIED WITH THE STATE REQUIREMENTS OF PROVIDING A PAID RECEIPTS OF CHECK AND PAYING STATE FEES.

Charged Dropped - Case Dismissed!!

So, it seems that - at least for now - I've escaped very serious consequences. There is still a question in my mind about some things regarding this (like if the arrest will be on my record) so I will still be doing more research to make CERTAIN that everything has been resolved. o:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now you can breathe a bit more easily...

Mel

bkb said...

Told you things would work out!!

*Hugs* but remember to keep track, and i'd make a few calls to make sure its real and that you still aren't expected to do anything.

-Meggle